SAP HANA HEC IMS Implementation Project
You have recently been asked to lead a project that will bring your organization into compliance with SAP HANA HEC IMS. You have never worked with SAP HANA HEC IMS, so you need help.
Register with the Bernard Institute for Cybersecurity Excellence. We can get your SAP HANA HEC IMS skills up-to-date and answer any questions you have.
SAP HANA HEC at a glance
SAP HANA HEC provides complete data security as the data remains encrypted during transmission, storage, and processing. This framework provides the infrastructure and manages services. Cloud service hosts Business Suite software, which includes HANA custom and out-of-the-box applications and NetWeaver Business Warehouse software, on a single instance of the HANA in-memory database platform. This move offered customers an easier, more comprehensive way to deploy SAP HANA than on-premises.
- SAP HEC (HANA Enterprise Cloud) is a managed, private cloud hosting service for SAP HANA and its related applications.
- The commonality shared between SAP HCP, and HEC is that both are variations of the HANA cloud technology; the two products use different service models.
- HCP offers a platform-as-a-service tool intended for application development.
- HEC is an infrastructure-as-a-service tool that enables companies to run SAP-based operations in a hosted environment.
- IMS (Integrated Management System) is built with ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS as the parent, ISO 9001, and ISO 22301 as children integrated into ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS.
- HANA HEC also provides Triple C key performance indicators for security configuration, cyber security, and compliance.